Thursday, April 26, 2012

Post cultural shocked.

More than seven months I've stayed in Bristol, eighty percent culture adapted. Only two things that make me feel catastrophically unbelievable, which are smoking and high volume from speaker. As far as I know, lung cancer still remains at TOP 5 UK worse prognosis disease and high death rates. I was wondering what about deaf?

I'm treating them good in such a way that I'm not complaining to the security about the sound pollution that released from speaker, in return, I still can hear more louder and louder music besides my room after I requested to lower down the music. Is that mean you're showing your true colour? Finally? 

I bet you guys will never experience the obstacles that will turn you from childish into mature. Yeah I mean you, whites. Come on, you old enough and should behave like a man not a boy. Isn't it straight forward very common in whites? From the past, people always have some kind of positive imagination where lots of "gentleman" in UK. To be honest, well yeah there is gentleman in UK but only about thirty percent because over seventy percent of the guys are idiotic and act like babies craving for lactational milk.

I shouldn't have this blog updated because I need to concentrate on my revision, however, no one will revise their note more than twelve hours a day. Now I couldn't sleep as melatonin elevated and adrenaline raised as well. Adrenaline levels raised dramatically not for revision, is my coming examinations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment