Sunday, March 11, 2012

Tough or tougher?

It is 11th March, March? I didn't even notice it was March since 4 assignments and one presentation had haunted me since February. How you guys? Sorry for keep you waiting...

Indeed, while I'm writing this post, my project is still halfway done. And guess what deadline fall on next Tuesday which left 2 more days for me to get the hell project done. I've been gone through many sadness and cried for whatever I'm suffering, I've been incredibly worry about what coursework marks do I have and how to tackle the final exam only to pass my modules?

It is definitely different marking system in United Kingdom compare to our "lovely country" Malaysia. What can I say about the education system in Malaysia? Well I'm not allow to do that since election is around the corner. Erm.... Shall I working after graduate or stay at home to have few months of honey moon mood while waiting for the resume accepted by employer?

Time flies, waiting the Europe trip with my friends and of course souvenirs for my loves one. My journal in UK will be end in July, happy for summoning back to my home sweet home; sad? Yeah sad for not having the lovely 4 seasons weather. Probably the next time when I'm here, neither postgraduate studies nor working, but again say Hi to the building that I seen before; go through again the pedestrian path that I walked before; snapshots on the passing cars before the traffic light turns red; have my white chocolate mocha again with plain croissants; how lovely is the life in UK beside the studies that have tremendous terrifying us for about a year.

To be honest, I'm sad for leaving UK in July... What about you? Are you happy in your Country?... Will update soon, I shall returns. :)

3 comments:

  1. Seriously, I saw the past of myself in your article!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Senior, irony isn't it? Well you will be fine after your postgraduate studies. I will go back the place that I belongs to be... :)

      Delete
    2. I was like u when i was in my honours year... so many unsureness... stay or leave... if stay i sure would miss those in malaysia yet i couldn't let go what i had been used to in uk... it is so complicated...

      Delete