Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Time leap..

Tuesday, 06th July 2011, 11.30pm. Im so lost at this moment, too much of baffle has stop me from moving. I'm helpless and palpitation, will I be able to move on or just stop my pace. I really want to carry on my journey though.

Wake up day after day, occurance on same matter. Find an alternative routes to solve my obstacles? Arghh... god please cleave the barrier for me. I don't want to face the same problem every day. Is just gonna make me getting crazier and crazier.

Just look back on my biochemistry notes. Was so shocked that I forgot those essential points that should be locked inside my brain but unfortunately it simply lost just by using an invisible key. Perhaps, my chicken essence should help me from now since last week I've started to consumed. hehe

Well, should stop typing now. Hands getting sore. Will updates my blog sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment