Saturday, June 11, 2011

friendship forever~

Last saturday, my high school friend called me out for gathering. Many humorous incidents happened such as..

he had labyrinth all the way came to my house. Perhaps I provide a terrible guide (=.=''')
met another funny guy... can't believed he sang english songs... guess who?
when for snooker where I just sat there for nothing while watched them playing.
we went for singing and enjoyed what we sing and what we laugh..


During the time in snookers club, many happy moments that I had during my life in high school (5Sc2) were flashed back on my mind for a sudden. I keep looking on both of them, I felt so happy that our friendship will just get bonded strongly but not repelling each other. I knew that from time to time, most of us will be study in somewhere else and some of us will be working so hard. [craving for money to buy our desire items??]

Meanwhile, I feel so excruciation and sad about leaving you guys for pursue my studies in this September. Should thee remember me or not remember but please... don't break any communication tools or applications that I still can follow up your life whether you at where, happy, sad, or whatever..

Is June 2011. Which means I left two more months to gather with you guys. I hope that's enough for me to meet you all. Not much of extravagant hopes I have now, just hoping our memories can keep forever in our mind [crossed fingers]. I don't know whether you guys will erase the memories and throw into your trash can. Nevertheless, I don't want and will not do it..

You guys must be wondering where I continue my degree, well I will going to study in University of the West of England. If you miss me much, pay a visit to UK during Winter Season. I'm please to meet you up and again create lots of delighted memory as much as possible.. hehe.. Do drop me a comment as I want to know that you guys still following my blog with expectance.

4 comments: